European Learning Event
The European Learning Event is the biggest event of the third year of Social Polis. It aims at promoting a collective learning process in which the knowledge produced in Social Polis can be divulged and multiplied. For this purpose, a focus on stimulating actors to share their learning within Social Polis is given in the event.
The major objectives of this event are:
- To valorise the results of Social Polis by the promotion of mutual learning.
- To reveal the impact of Social Polis at the institutional and individual level by sharing the learning process of actors of the platform.
- To raise awareness on the meaning and importance of social cohesion in the city.
- To discuss the challenges for the future of research-practice dialogue.
- To offer a space for building ideas and partnerships for future collaboration.
- To promote mutual learning through the sharing of experiences and knowledge, the European Learning Event is being organised to congregate a variety of actors participating in interactive sessions like World café, Round table discussion and “Match-making”-sessions.
The conference starts on Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 14:00 and finishes on Friday, November 19, 2010 at 13:30.
The Social Polis Learning Event will take place in the Bedford Hotel & Congress Centre, which is located in the historic centre of Brussels.
Bedford Hotel & Congress Centre
Rue du Midi 135-137, 1000 Brussels
For further information, please contact Sarah Habersack sarah.habersack[a]wu.ac.at!